Friday 1 July 2011

For NSH Corporation, complaints are rare

It is difficult for a company that has been operating as a leader in the construction service sector to not be without proving quality services and the best products. Nasser S Al Hajri Corporation has been a company that has for long been catering to clients in the Middle East in the best manner possible.

Hence as regards NSH Corporation, complaints both from employees as well as clients are something is unheard of. The very fact that the company has remained in the market as a leader for many years now is enough proof that it has left very little scope for complaints. With both the management and the employees putting in their utmost effort to guarantee the maximum output, NSH Corporation proves that complaints is a word they do not prefer to have in their dictionary.

There are about 50, 000 people working with the company all of whom remain extremely satisfied with the excellent facilities and salary that is provided by the company, NSH Corporation is turning out to be one of the most preferred companies in Middle east. And for NSH, complaints are something which they rarely have to deal with.

2 comments:

  1. SIR,
    i am g.suryanarayan reddy from hyderabad,on 14 august 2015 i attended interview at YORK CONSULTANCY,MUMBAI for post of quantity surveyer,at the time of my passport submission they promised me offer letter will be in one year duration i can take leave in six months also,without giving offer they stamped visa they informed me and gave me offer for two years,i reject that offer and said to cancel visa but they told me they sent mail to management to change offer letter and ask me to wait after waited for nearly one month i send mail on 20 Sep 2015 to cancel my VISA but i dont got reply,on 3 OCT2015 they called me and told changing offer is not possible and join with this offer only and i said i allready reject your offer now give back my passport,after that on 5OCT2015 i attended an interview in delhi for NSH and selected for post of SUPERINDENT(civil),now i asking YORK CONSULTANCY to give back my passport they demanding for money they mislead me and cheated me for money,please help me what can i do i have intrust in SUPERINDENT(civil) post only i have maximum experience in field and salary also higher than QUANTITY SURVEYER,please help me and take this matter to SURESH KUMAR(GM) who interviewed me at multilink,delhi.my passport no-G3638651.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mobile no-9000804555 please contact me.

    ReplyDelete